Monday, November 1, 2010

Venetian Deep Stack

I am heading to Vegas this weekend to play a few live tournaments. I was planning on going to Hammond Indiana last month for the WSOP circuit event. I was only going to get to play two tournaments and my expenses were:

$300 for the room
$130 for rental car
$100 for gas

total $530

I had my room and car reserved and then realized that I don't even pay this much to go to Vegas. I knew the Venetian series was going on, so I checked flight prices and called Harrah's to see what rate I could get for a room. $300 for flight and $80 for 4 nights at the Imperial Palace. Wow I'm actually SAVING (hehe) money by going to Vegas.

So I will be playing the Saturday, Sunday, and Monday events at the Venetian.

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

GL!

jamyhawk said...

How did you do?

Not awesome I assume since no follow up post.

Is the play considerably different than during the WSOP?