Friday, April 16, 2010

Vegas Plans

I bought my plane ticket tonight. I will be staying at the Flamingo from June 15-21. My tournament schedule looks like this:

Wed 16th Venetian $340 NLHE
Thurs 17th Gldn Nugget HORSE $230
Fri 18th Binions HORSE $500 or Venetian $550 NLHE
Sat 19th WSOP NLHE $1k or Venetian $340 NLHE
Sun 20th Venetian NLHE $340

BBT5
It looks like there will be another BBT after all. I was hoping that there would be some sort of prize for the overall points leader but it looks like the invitation only tournament wouldn't allow that. Hopefully I can win my seat and make a run in the MTT.

Good luck to all!

3 comments:

cmitch said...

Good luck in the BBT. I may be in LV that same week - possibly playing some of the same tourneys. I'll let you know.

lightning36 said...

Since my Las Vegas trip for April ( I was supposed to be there right now ... ahhhhh) had to be canceled, I night hit up the WSOP in June also.

Good luck in winning a TOC seat in BBT5.

BWoP said...

See you soon!