Friday, June 1, 2007

First Post

Ok. I opened this account in February and am finally getting around to my first post. I originally opened the account only so that i could respond to some of the blogs I read. I don't have the time to post often, but I will do my best to post regularly.

After winning the nightly horse tourney in March and a 2k bracelet package in April, I put some of the money away for my Vegas trip next week and was going to use the rest to build my bankroll. Well, I still have the money for Vegas but my online bankroll is lookin pretty bad. There are several reasons for this.

1. After 2 big wins (for me at least) and some smaller wins, I felt like I was on a roll and would continue winning, so I played way too many tourneys and with too big of a buy in.

2. I wanted to be able to play 2 WSOP events and was trying too hard to win and trying to force a win instead of playing my game.

3. Internet poker is rigged. haha

I got my poker books back out and have been doing some reading and I think I've got my head back on straight.

Anyway I'm flying out to vegas on June 6 and leaving June 12. I will be playing WSOP event #15 on Saturday the 9th. My buyin in is taken care of but I hope to play some satellites at Rio and win my entry again. I plan on playing at least one event at the Venetian Deep Stack Extravaganza. I have been wanting to play a live horse tourney and probably would have never checked for any tourney's at Binions, but found their tourney schedule on cracknaces' blog. They have a $250 buy-in on Friday w/6k starting chips, so I will almost definitely be there for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!