Sunday, June 3, 2007

Just in Time

With my Vegas trip just 4 days away I needed something to boost my confidence. Last night while I was writing my first post, I was playing the 26k gntee at FT.



After starting out horribly and donkin away to about 600 chips I was able to double up and get a few steals. I was sitting at about 180th place when we got to the money. After doubling up w/aq vs. chip leaders 33, I was in pretty good shape. To make a long story short, I made it to the final table but was the short stack. I survived a couple all ins and watched as 4 others went out. Here is where I am questioning my play. I'm hoping I can get some feedback of what others would have done.



Chip leader on button has 1mill chips, I in sb have 110k after posting 12k sb, BB has 30k after posting 24k BB. Chip leader has been pushing w/marginal hands and goes all in again on button. I have A9 off. I'm 95% sure here that short stack in BB is goin in with anything here. Fourth place pays 500 more than 5th. If do call and shorty happens to win, I don't want to triple him up, so I fold. Short stack does call w/kt vs. chip leaders 33. Flop is AKQ. Short stack wins with pair of kings. Damn't I would have doubled and taken shorty's last 30 k. I still feel that I made the right play. Any comments?

Also can anyone tell me how to copy and paste a screen shot?

No comments: