Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No Power

I sat down at the computer around 9:30 on Monday night getting ready to play the Riverchasers tourney. As I was reading the day's news, the lights shut off, then back on, then back off, then back on (shit, please not a 3rd time), then back off. Damn............
I work for the power company and know if the breaker trips a 3rd time, it goes to lock out. Lockout means the breaker can not be put back into service until a lineman patrols the lines to find the problem and make sure there aren't any more hazards.....at least 2 hours.
So I sat on the couch and was asleep before 10. This has to be the earliest I have fallen asleep in months. See ya at the tables.

2 comments:

jamyhawk said...

5/6/09 MOOKIE FROG DAY!!!!!

Be a FROG AVATAR

PokahDave said...

That's weird...my power blipped twice last night during the Skillz tourney...somehow I made it to the final table....only to be knocked out 9th. I should have just shut down and went to sleep. Sleep....I miss sleep. I is tired...